BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Videos: Black Eyed Peas & GLC

G.O.O.D. Music In the Building that's Getting Our Dream Out for all of you who didn't know.. I love GLC and all the other artist signed to Kanye West' record label G.O.O.D but any who peep GLC's new Video "Lay It Down"! The Lyrics are DOPE and the beat is great. I think GLC and Consequence are two artist who people sleep on but the Talent is there...Peep the video if you like GLC after this Video check out "Chi State of Mind" that's one of my favorite songs by him...



Now the Black Eyed Peas are cool but I miss the old Black Eyed Peas, Fergie-Ferg is cool and she has definitely helped the group out but they are way more pop than they used to be. I guess with success come change...The Song is pretty trendy Peep their new video "Imma Be" & "Rocking That Body".

0 comments: