BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Get Behind It Or Get Lost: Marquis Phifer & LateBoots





Out of my four years at Clark Atlanta University I have never seen someone who seems to be so driven, however I have yet to meet Mr.Phifer I hear great things about him. He's A Student at Morehouse among other things, definitely a fashion mogul in the making. A friend of mine turned me onto his blog LATEBOOTS which is pretty Dope If I might say, It's Fashion, Morehouse, & His life all rapped into 1. Watch the video below to see how I came to my conclusion, And listen to the homie's idea of networking & connections..It makes perfect sense. But if you like what you see visit his blog at www.lateboots.com and follow him on twitter @MarquisPhifer



Marquis Phifer x Morehouse Interview from LateBoots on Vimeo.

0 comments: