BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Get Behind It or Get Lost: Sean Falyon





Sean Falyon is another up & coming hip-hop artist. His voice us unique and his words produce thought. I think he's slicker than your average peep the interview I did with him below.


1. When Did you first start rapping?

10th Grade Overbrook Highschool

2.What artist are your inspirations? Or what things help you make songs Like "Inside Her" & 'Big City Nights" which are two of my favorites ?


I'm a fan of music but more inspired by life both of those records were in proximity with my life. Two situations that I believed other folks could relate to also so I felt they were fitting stories to share with the public.

Sean Falyon - Big City Nights from Motion Family on Vimeo.



3.Do you have any other interest besides pursing a rap career?

Music is my driving force but not the end of the road. I'm big on branding myself with anything I'm involved in. I would like to go into acting,writing screenplays which I've started todo and working with the youth in my community.



4.What is the biggest obstacle that a new artist faces when trying to get into the industry? How did You deal with that problem?

As a new artist we face people who don't want to invest in a risk. To many people in the music industry we are risks. Its just like investing in a product that's amazing but only to one person. It takes way more work and time then a lot of people are willing to invest. The way I deal with it is to keep pushing and bringing attention to what I'm doing. This way making it easier for people to understand the vision.


5.What message do you try to convey in your music?

I try to convey to the fans that its ok to live your life and enjoy that shit. I go through trials and tribulations like anybody else. I also love women music and partying in that order....MAYBE??? Lmao

6.What type of fan listens to your music?
Everybody... EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!


7.Do you have any upcoming singles?
Right now I have a single out called "Attention" featuring Lloyd accompanied by two other records "Wonderful Life" ft. Playboy Tre and Scar and "All I Know feat. Freddie Gibbs and BoneCrusher

<a href="http://seanfalyon.bandcamp.com/track/attention-ft-lloyd">Attention - ft. Lloyd by Sean Falyon</a>

8.How did you become involved with the Greedmont Park Project?

A Van ... Duct Tape... Gasoline and Good ol friendship lmao .... Nah just supporting the homeys doing great things. I had to be apart of it... It was my duty.



9.Who are your supporters/affiliates?

EVERYBODY LOVES FALYON!!!
But My mom is my motivation.


10.Where can people get a hold of your music or book you for shows?

Music can be found at Seanfalyon.bandcamp.com

Or Seanfalyonbeeverywhere.wordpress.com

And for booking you can contact
Felicia Alston : feliciaalston@gmail.com

0 comments: