BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

New Videos from Chris Brown & Bow Wow



The 1st time I heard this song I was riding in the car with my mom and the 1st thing she said was "Two Felons On A Song", as random as it was I guess it was partially true. But it sucks that T.I. has to go back to jail and for all drugs WEED? #C'mon son, thats neither here nor there. It's a great song and a great collabo. T.I's new CD "No Mercy" will be dropping December 7th, 2010. Follow T.I. on twitter @tip & Chris Brown @chrisbrown

Get Back Up





Last time I checked I thought that this song was Chris Brown's and Bow Wow was just featured on it, any who the version on the Fan of A Fan mixtape sounds better. But take a look at the video. Follow Bow Wow on twitter @bowwow , #Sidenote am I the only person who is wondering exactly how he's gonna fit into Cash Money because I don't see it....

Ain't Thinking About You

0 comments: