BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Up & Coming: Prince Finest




Prince Finest is a close homie of mine and he is trying to make it out hear in this rap game as well, the difference from him and your average hipster is his drive and the hunger in his voice. Peep our interview below to learn more about him & his music.

1. When Did you first start rapping?
I started writing when I was 8years old and really rapping when I was late 14 early 15.

Hulkshare.com let the beat build.mp3

2.What artist are your inspiration & what's some songs on your ipod that stay on repeat? Mos def,Common,Nas,Andre 3000,Floetry,Michael Jackson,A Tribe Called Quest and more are my influences.
Songs on repeat: Nas "The world is yours" , A Tribe Called Quest "Electric Relaxation"

3.Do you have any other interest besides pursing a rap career?
YES,love fashion, I really want to start a clothing line or be apart of one.


4.What is the biggest obstacle that a new artist faces when trying to get into the industry? How did You deal with that problem? Finding yourself as an artist, it's very hard but when you find the artist that you are, you will be unstoppable.I just wrote what was real to me and what I saw or seen or been through and not being something I'm not.

5.What message do you try to convey in your music? Enjoy life! Enjoy great music! I try to make music sure my music reaches if not everyone , one person. If so I did my job.

6. How do you feel about the hip-hop scene in Atlanta & how do you fit in? Or are you to unique and stand alone? I think it's very LOUD (I'm a good way) you have the main stream and the underdog that holds the city of ATL down and there's some that still needs to work hard. I try to set myself apart from what I am not. But I can fit in anyway I put myself, that's why I think I'm unique in my own way.

7.What type of fan listens to your music? ALL types! I make music for EVERYONE

8.Do you have any upcoming singles? Yes, I really can't speak on it at this point but just stay tuned for it!



9.Who are your supporters/affiliates? I really don't have any, I don't have any "big" names behind me.

10.Where can people get a hold of your music or book you for shows? You can follow me on Twitter @iamprincefinest for fast links and updates and for booking you can email any info to princefinest@gmail.com

0 comments: